Accra Digital Centre
Accra Digital Centre, ADC is a Technology Park designed to create a conducive ecosystem for digital innovation and entrepreneurship in Ghana.
Accra Digital Centre is subsidiary of Ghana Digital Centres Limited created to harness the digital potential of Ghana to promote Job Creation and Economic Development.
Located at the heart of Ghana’s capital, Accra, ADC serves as Business Process Outsourcing/Information Technology Enabled Service (BPO/ITES) Centre with a blend of infrastructure, support services and programs. This is aimed at boosting employment and pushing forward the nation’s information and communication technology sector which is estimated to lead to the creation of 10,000 digital and ancillary jobs for the youth and the marginalised.
Accra Digital Centre was financed by the World Bank and Rockefeller Foundation to create more jobs for the youth and the marginalised.
Commercial Office Space
- State of the art [‘’Grade A’’ (“plug-and-play”) infrastructure] commercial office space for ICT/ITES businesses, customizable to tenant’s own needs. A host of advantages include:
- Facilities Management System that ensures optimal functionality of the structures including drainage, sewerage and water networks.
- Complete ecosystem of infrastructure and support services.
- Maximum Security
- Enough Parking space
- Co working spaces/office suites, virtual offices for rent
- Business development training programmes to start ups and other companies
- Assistance with transforming ideas into businesses
- Fully Equipped conference and meeting rooms for business meetings and training.
- Halls available for wedding receptions for guests numbers between 250 to 300
- Spacious car park