Accra Marriott Hotel
Style and substance blend seamlessly in Ghana at Accra Marriott Hotel. Located near Accra Mall and the beach, our family-friendly hotel is less than 1 kilometer from Kotoka International Airport, and we offer a complimentary airport shuttle, making travel hassle-free. Plus, the city center is a short drive away.
Settle into one of our rooms or suites, which feature contemporary design, complimentary Wi-Fi, marble bathrooms, oversized windows and room service 24 hours a day. Visit the hotel fitness center, or take a cooling dip in the pool.
Delectable dining options include Red Red, which offers buffet and à la carte options, as well as a lively bar and poolside restaurant. If you’re planning an event in Accra, you’ll be thrilled with exceptional facilities like an expansive ballroom, smaller conference venues and scenic outdoor spaces, as well as modern AV technology and great catering. Discover the “Gateway to West Africa” in memorable fashion at Accra Marriott Hotel.
Maximize your time in Accra
Guest room, 1 King
Guest room, 2 Double
Club lounge access, Guest room, 1 King
Club lounge access, Guest room, 2 Double
Junior Suite, 1 King
MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
5 Event Rooms
756 sq ft Total Event Space
600 Capacity Largest Space
- Plan your conference or event at our hotel ideally located in Accra’s Airport City district
- Discover versatile venues for intimate seminars, flawless meetings and large conferences
- Seat up to 600 people in the Nkrumah Ballroom, the largest event room at our Accra hotel
- Inspire your team with retractable screens and Bluetooth-enabled AV equipment
- Keep your meeting guests energized with custom catering, including coffee breaks and meals
- Enlist the help of our event planners, who assist with venue set-up, room blocks and more
Equipment and Services
Weddings and Occasions
- Celebrate your wedding in Accra at our hotel’s elegant indoor/outdoor venues
- We offer 17,000 square feet of reception space, including a ballroom venue that accommodates 600
- Exchange wedding vows in our Garden Gazebo followed by a reception in our Nkrumah Ballroom
- Enhance your wedding with delicious, customized catering provided by our on-site culinary team
- Trust our wedding planner to ensure every detail of your special day is flawlessly executed
- Treat your wedding guests to our superb service and easily accessible location in Accra
Dream weddings don’t just happen, they’re planned. Marriott Certified Wedding Planners are trained to help.
After completing demanding coursework, each Marriott Certified Wedding Planner is qualified to coordinate weddings of all types, including ethnic and military weddings.
Relying on experience, training, tradition and old-fashioned intuition, Marriott Certified Wedding Planners can help you determine an overall vision for your wedding and help you execute each detail.
That includes setting an event budget; deciding on a menu; arranging table settings; and finding florists, photographers, a band and other entertainment for the big day.